Saturday, March 28, 2015

Some sketches

So I have a bit of a scattered mishmash of things today.  I collected some of my other sketches and put them into single page compositions. That, plus some sketches I drew when I couldn't think of anything specific to work on.







So, that's a bunch of characters pages.  And here's the rando sketches.  Inky skull dude, Grim Isaac, I drew cuz I was kinda frustrated and couldn't think of anything.  Same for Bug.  If I can't think of anything, irate pixie girl is one of my go to peeps to draw.  The one with the dragon snake thingy was fun.  And the sci-fi mechanic with the exoskeleton, has an arm on the back that can use different attachments, or hold heavy tools and stuff.  I'll probably work on that more.  It'll be a cool rig.  The last one, the duelist, I'll probably do an update when I get more done on this one.





Ok, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment