Saturday, September 6, 2014

So I read a bunch of Tank Girl comics

As is evidence from my previous post, I have been having fun with animation, and I have cooked up some characters that I want to make cartoons of. Story time!  This started with a sketch I posted before, of a girl mechanic who works on big bad war robots.  Eventually the evolution of her character had her being a punk who grew up hard in steampunk gangland, and joined the army to get out of the criminal factory, and get ahead in life.  Tough girl worked her way up to being the best and boss of the battalion's team of gearheads.



Oh! Side note.  I called the robot, a Centurion battle chassis, equipped with what the crew call Zeus' oven mitt. All the firepower of the god of lightening, all the dexterity of an oven mitt.


No comments:

Post a Comment